For many years, the International FP&A Board has been developing an FP&A Maturity Model. The aim is to highlight the attributes of an FP&A department that is best able to support management in achieving organisational objectives.
Five maturity levels are identified for FP&A – from Level 1, the most basic, through to level 5, where FP&A aspires to be. At this level, planning and analysis adds real value to the organisation, and allows it to cope with a future that is difficult to predict.
Within the FP&A Trends Maturity Model Report 2022, sponsored by Board it examines what is required to achieve FP&A Intelligent Transformation including:
- How organisations can develop and implement an effective Driver Based Planning process
- How predictive and prescriptive analytics improve FP&A maturity
- What are data-driven and agile planning best practices
- What is the most successful FP&A systems architecture
- How to balance process and technology for optimum results
Download to view the The FP&A Maturity Model: Achieving Intelligent Transformation