21 January 2021 – 2-3pm GMT
Join an exclusive group of 10 – 12 senior finance leaders from high turnover companies to discuss how to build a fluid strategy for the next 6 months and create a lasting ‘cash culture’ within your organisation.
CFOs are experiencing increasing pressure to balance the potential of revenue growth, earnings and cash flow while still shoring up their balance sheets. The situation is exacerbated by isolation and difficulties in truly feeling the pulse of the business.
As we look to navigate a very uncertain future join this peer led knowledge sharing roundtable to gain visibility and a roadmap to understanding the pulse of your business.
Discussions will include:
- Creating visibility on cash and working capital performance across the organisation, and entire working capital cycle, and how to extrapolate future performance
- Understanding how to feel the pulse of the business, from a digital footprint and how to forecast in an uncertain market (micro v macro)
- Balancing cost reduction and business stability
- Creating a lasting ‘cash culture’ within an organisation
- Paul Nisbett, Finance Director, Valor Europe
Edward Guest, CFO, Unlimited Group
- Rajib Gupta, Subject Matter Expert – Finance, Account & Procurement, Conduent
This roundtable only has capacity for a limited number of participants, to register your interest in attending please fill in the form below.