Five common ailments repeatedly stand out in our discussions with finance professionals who have corporate responsibility for DB pensions. They are…
- Cash Contributions: Increasing contributions limiting the Company’s ability to invest elsewhere in the business
- Investment Strategy: Inefficient investment strategies and lack of oversight
- Operational Efficiency: Increasing running costs and missed opportunities
- Accounting: Volatility in the Company’s accounts, trapped surplus or impact on dividend policy
- Risk Exposure:Inability to quantify and monitor the risk of a scheme affecting ongoing business operations
So how are FDs planning to tackle pension ailments?
Take a look at our snappy interactive presentation to explore these ailments in more detail, review their common symptoms and see our outline suggestions of possible treatments.
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms (or you want to avoid doing so in the future) then Aon are currently offering free, no obligation, pensions health checks.
To book your free health check, download this resource and one of the team will be in touch to give you a greater understanding of your scheme’s ailments and how you might address them.