In September, Oracle NetSuite announced a series of product innovations and new launches to boost organisational efficiency at its flagship SuiteWorld 2022 event held in Las Vegas.
- Oracle NetSuite announced updates to Analytics Warehouse, a prebuilt data warehouse and analytics solution. The new enhancements will simplify data management, accelerate time to insights, and provide access to more prebuilt third-party data integrations and industry-specific content replacing legacy and siloed systems. The solution is now available to customers in North America, Australia and the UK, with German customers having access to the solution later this year.
- North American customers now have access to NetSuite CPQ. The add-on solution allows sales teams to configure, price and quote complex products accurately and efficiently while working seamlessly with NetSuite ERP, CRM and eCommerce solutions.
- Customers are now able to process bills and pay vendors more efficiently using the new Accounts Payable Automation which is embedded into NetSuite’s cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. The partnership with HSBC‘s embedded banking services allows for better control over outgoing cash flows and the ability to easily scale end-to-end accounts payable processes. This service is currently available in the US only.
- NetSuite announced it will be launching Ship Central, a new mobile application to optimize operations, help remove manual processes for warehouse workers and accelerate the packing-to-delivery process. This service will be available worldwide in November.
- NetSuite customers will be able to better manage their workforce using the new SuitePeople Workforce Management The solution helps with attendance tracking, wage calculations and scheduling, giving organisations access to real-time insight into their sales and labour data. This service will be available in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand in early 2023. The UK and Ireland will have access to the solution in the summer of 2023.
Subscribe to get your daily business insights
Was this article helpful?